For those who follow me on Instagram, you might have come across this one. Tadaaaa, my new project with Maryam.
Yams, you are so significant in my life to be mentioned many times in my blog. Haha.
|Cantik kan flat lays kitorang :D|
Are you a LUSH lover?
Or you would like to buy LUSH products but the shop is not yet in Malaysia?
Or you do not know how to buy?
Well, we are here to help!
Basically we are going to be your personal shopper :D
This is our first time doing it and insyAllah may Allah help this journey to gain experience.
First of all, let me introduce you what is LUSH.
LUSH consists of cosmetics products, including almost everything - just name it; shower gels, cleansers, lotions, shampoos, conditioners, masks, lip balms, lip scrubs etc. I knew this shop when I started my study in Czech, well actually I knew most famous brands when I live here. Lol.
|Points from its website.|
The best part of LUSH is the products are organic and handmade! All of them smell so good and you would love to spend time in the shop for hours. One of the best invention of LUSH for me is the bath bombs. You can watch the example in the video I attached below :D
Isn't it cool? :D
If you guys are interested to buy LUSH products, you can follow the steps below. I will bring the items all the way from Czech to you (delivery in Malaysia via PosLaju), you will receive them between middle December to middle January.
- Tell us the name of products you desire
- We’ll give you quotation of price + shipping price
- If you agree, we’ll inform you our account number
- After making payment, send us proof of purchase
- Give us your details (name, address, phone number, email)
- Just in case products are out of stock, we’ll offer you another product or full refund.
Please contact me via:
- blog comments OR
- email (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR
- FB message (https://www.facebook.com/hanis.amanina) OR
- DM on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/hanis_amanina/)
Place your orders before Saturday, 19th November 2016 (12pm Malaysia time) :D :D :D
p/s - Maryam will share her Top 5 LUSH items she loves the most in the next blog post. Stay tune! :)