Tragedi Hari Selasa : Imani
3 minutes ago
|The 'flower' of rapeseed.|
|Unfortunately, I am not photogenic so, you can't expect any model poses from me :p|
|The girls :D|
|Rapeseed and sunset|
|9 days left T_T palpitations.|
|Hanis Family's Road Trip 2016|
Too many good dry food to buy,
Too many reasonable souvenirs to take home.
1. Kota Bharu, Kelantan.It was raining that Friday morning. We still went out to Pasar Siti Khadijah to buy some dry pre-packed keropok and to have brunch. Not so many people there yet, maybe because of the weather or maybe due to Friday. At the food court, I ate a plate of rice one with a big squid, a scoop of vegetables, I was charged RM 15. It makes sense that the squid was expensive as my mother's meal was only RM 5, she didn't take the squid.
|I wish I can eat you. T__T|
2. Pantai Penarik, TerengganuOn our way, we stopped at Pantai Penarik. Hehe, I am not sure about the specialty of this beach. We were starving. There was a small 'warung' there, nope I don't know the name, just random 'warung'. :)
|Underneath pokok kelapa.|
|Cendol, keropok lekor, sotong goreng tepung, coconut shake.|
3. Kuala Terengganu, TerengganuArrived in KT about Maghrib, we checked in to one of beach resorts close to Batu Burok. Honestly, the last time I went to Batu Burok was like 2002 (maybe) and I think I bought a big kite that time.
|Isn't it lovely? It reminded me to the mermaid in TLOTBS at that time.|
|Chicken soup, nasi dagang, satar, coconut jelly|
4. Kuantan, PahangLater in the evening after another round of keropok lekor haha, we continued our journey to the next city, Kuantan. It was my first time in Kuantan anyway.
|I am not sure when was the Lebuh Raya Pantai Timur built, but our GPS was so out-dated.|
|Fried rice, buttered prawn, sotong tepung, ikan bakar petai (siakap ke entah?).|
|Captured my heart :)|
|Would love to be there again.|
|My family used to call these makhluk Allah as my friends. Haih!|
|Going back to Czech for 3rd semester.. 2012 I think.|
A Red Velvet Cake!
|Ignore the messiness, I am an amateur anyway. :D|
A post shared by @liekohirahata on
1. How to make orders?
2. What kind of cakes does she bake?
3. How much is the cake?
4. Which areas in Malaysia does she cover?
5. Do we need to self pick-up or any delivery included?
|The best part of road trip... stamps on the passport!|
|Resting at the R&R, have I told you that most petrol stations provide free WiFi?|
|Countryside of Romania.|
|Sunset in Romania.|
|Buda Castle, I think.|
|View of Chain Bridge from the funicular.|
|The drawing of Mary in the middle.|
|Islamic style on the wooden wall.|
|I am not sure about this wall.|
|Pehlivan - two storey restaurants|
|It served dishes like this. You can choose any cooked meal you want.|
|Spice Bazaar. I hope I remember correctly, a bit confused if we went to this one or Grand Bazaar.|
|Final result. :)|
"Our hearts are not ours." This simple quote hits my heart well. There was a tiring incident happen these past few days that ...