Mystery Contest by Butik Julita Anje
6 hours ago
€0.99 for 3 months of Spotify Premium
|Credit to the owner|
|Goodbye, I am going to miss you offline T_T|
Naa, I am not going to write much. But, I guess other than talking to family and friends, this blog is a good place to rant my heart out. Well... not that all out. I kept many things to myself :) Yes, of course sharing with Allah in prayers is the ultimate way. ^_^
It is Isra Mi'raj today!
A day I totally did not realised until I saw this hashtag became trending (my own tailored trends) on Twitter. :)
Anyway, I posted a blog post about what can we learn from Isra Mi'raj about a year ago, if you would love to read, do check this link out.
But no worries, I will share points on the life lessons from this event here, in this post. The previous post was in Malay, anyway :D
|May Allah bless the owner of this graphic :)|
1. Use shopping bags.It was very mainstream when there was once upon a time, people complained about how expensive it is to pay 20 cent for a plastic bag. To be honest, I am a happy person when I read the news. Why? I am totally agree with this initiative!
|There were countless time I went home hugging this cauliflower because I went to Tesco empty handed.|
2. Recycle.I understand this takes quite an effort to distribute our trash into different categories. Basically all you need are 3 compartments (for the beginning).
|Something like this.|
|These are boxes I found in Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara.|
|Meanwhile, there are the recycle bins in Hradec Kralove. Red = textile. Blue = paper. Yellow = plastic. I am not sure about green and white but one of them is for glass. Oh yea, brown bin for agriculture materials (?) like leaves, branches of trees. You can recycle batteries as well (this one usually in the supermarket)|
|-2 but shiny and 70% chance of rain tonight... wow|
“It does’t matter how rich, how pretty, how clever or how bright you are, there will always always be someone bigger and better than you.” - her dad.
|Once upon a time, I learned how to make this during Czech language class.|
Handmade whip - pomlázka
|otevreno = open, zavreno = close|
"Our hearts are not ours. We cannot even control our hearts, how can we expect to control others. Keep on praying to the Owner of these hearts."
To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around
Susah nak puaskan hati org. Buat cara A, yg ni terasa. Buat cara B, yg tu terasa. So?— Hanis Amanina (@HanisAmanina) April 10, 2017
Buat je ikut plan sendiri asalkan tak langgar syarak.
|I will always remember this scarf. :) read more to know why.|
|This is how flats in Poland look like. You can expect similar buildings in Czech as well. One interesting fact is if you are living in a flat (at least in Czech) facing the city center like the main roads, main attractions etc, it is highly recommended NOT |
to hang clothes at the front balcony / windows. The city really takes care of its appearance.
|This is the tallest building in Poland named Palace of Culture and Science :)|
|One of them gave each of us a scarf. Awwwww.|
1. It benefits you well to know more than 2 languages!
2. Stay humble.
|Old Town in Warsaw.|
3. You are never too old to learn new skills.
4. You can still enjoy your life even though you are married.
“There're times when strangers are like family, and family are like strangers” - Hlovate.
|Hiking in Pravcicka Brana, Czech.|
|Prague Castle, Czech.|
|Hard Rock Cafe, Prague.|
|Azmi (Adik), Uncle, Ariff, Aunty, Aliya, Me.|
1. A lie will lead to another lie.
To make a lie true, you need seven lies. When a lie produces another lie, and that lie bears another lie again, you became a lying machine.— Hanis Amanina (@HanisAmanina) February 26, 2017
2. Greed will turns someone blind.
|Credit to UsefulGen|
3. Love of a man and a father.
4. Adapt ourselves with the environment.
1. Pernah buat nakal kat sekolah tak? Korang buat apa?
2. Pernah buat mak korang menangis / marah tak? Apa jadi lepas tu?
3. Apa cita-cita waktu kecik? Masih sama?
4. Nanti dah besar nak stay mana?
5. Buku apa yang paling best pernah baca?
6. Lagu paling best?
7. Movie paling best? (Nampak tak aku malas nak buat soalan baru? Haha.)
8. Apa harapan untuk Malaysia pada masa akan datang?
9. Kalau mati nanti nak tinggalkan apa?
10. Nak buat apa dalam hidup ni?
Carilah barakah dalam kehidupan kita.— Muharikah (@muharikah) March 4, 2017
Agar hidup yang pendek ini, terasa bermakna dan bermanfaat
11. Nak mati macam mana?
I came across this beautiful verse while reading few inspirational stories. Recently there was a recommended video on my YouTube feeds tha...