I am a seafood lover :)
However, as you may know, Czech is a land-lock country. Don't ever expect any cheap seafood - neither raw nor cooked.
A kilogram of frozen pack of medium-sized prawns can simply costs you around 400kc = RM 60+
T____T. Itu yang bila balik Malaysia, tiap kali makan luar kena order seafood.
Fresh fishes are hard to get unless you live in countrysides where there are lakes / pool full of them. Even, you need a license to go fishing. Haha. Oh, you can get kinda 'fresh' carp during Christmas season as carps are traditional food for Czech people on Christmas Eve.
|Baked Fish Fillets|
I baked this for lunch. My left hand has not recovered yet, I just don't feel good to use it on heavy duty. Nak study pun kebas, apatah lagi potong bawang tumis bla bla bla. Malas jugak sebenarnya. So, the alternative is put everything into the oven. Jadilah makanan niii :D
It is very easy. Really.
- Cut the defrost fish fillets into medium pieces.
- Sprinkle the fillets and vegetables with paprika and black pepper.
- Leave for 5 minutes.
- Put the vegetables into the baking tray, then put fish fillets on top of them.
- Squeeze half a lemon onto them.
- Leave in to cook in the oven with temperature 150 degree Celsius for 30 minutes.
While waiting, you can just proceed with whatever task you are doing.
See, senang pun senang. Sedap pun sedap. Untuk tekak saya lah :)
Oh yea, brokoli tu rasa macam chips :D Boleh la try kalau nak control diri taknak makan chips.